Price list bungalow 2020
- Weekly rates not include: Tourist tax has to be paid in cash. Non-stick pans, coffee pots, table linen, tea towels and towels are not provided.
- Weekly rates include: VAT, hot water consumption, electricity, gas, entertainment from July to August, 1 unattended parking space near the bungalow,private beach service with 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds from the 3rd row for each accommodation unit.
- Families of 5 or 6 people are obliged to hire out an extra umbrella and 2 sunbeds. RENTAL FOR AN EXTRA BEACH UMBRELLA from the 3rd rowPeriods A/B € 50,00, Periods C/D/E € 65,00; Periods F/G € 75,00; For hire in the first or in the second row will add an estimated cost shown in the supplement “beach service charges”.
- Final cleaning fee: € 35.00 for 2 rooms, and € 45.00 for 3 rooms; Please leave your kitchenette clean and tidy, otherwise € 50.00 will be charged;
- Cot hire € 18.00 per week on request;
- Bed linen hire on request € 10,00 per person per change; • Bath linen hire on request € 10,00 per person per change;• Additional cars € 18.00 per week and period F/G € 40.00 per week;
- Air Conditioning on request € 5,00 per day (not available in 2-roomed close to the beach);
- Beach service charges for 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds;
Periods A/B 1st row € 25.00 per week; 2nd row € 10.00 per week;
Periods C/D/E 1s t row € 35.00 per week; 2nd row € 20.00 per week;
Periods F/G 1st row € 45.00 per week; 2nd row € 30.00 per week;
- Pets: small pets allowed (max Kg. 8) in restricted areas but please obtain our specific approval prior to booking. There is a surcharge per pet per day of: € 5,00 in periods A/B/C; € 7,00 in periods D/E; € 10,00 in periods F/G; It is not permitted to leave any pets in the accommodation unit alone.
Pets must be accompanied at all times when walking on the grounds. On the beach there is a limited space for you and your pets are available. On request with limited availability, a beach umbrella and two chairs, this service includes an extra charge of € 2,00 per day period A/B/C; € 4,00 per day period D/E; € 6,00 per day period F/G Included cleaning kit manure.
BUNGALOWS – Information and conditions
ONE WEEK STAYS. Your accommodation keys will be available from 17:00 to 20:00 on the Sunday of your arrival, so we can ensure that your accommodation has been fully prepared. However you are welcome to use all other facilities after Check-in. On the Sunday of your departure we ask that you vacate your accommodation unit by 10:00 am. We do not accept bank cheques.
RESERVATIONS will be confirmed when we receive the 30% deposit of the total cost. Payment in full must be made at the time of arrival together with the final cleaning fee and tourist tax. Compulsory tourist tax, payable in cash, for € 1,20 per person per day for a maximum of 10 nights, excluding children up to 11 (Unless otherwise provided from the City of Peschici).
Upon receiving the accommodation keys, a deposit for damages of € 50.00 is required and will be returned on departure after the condition of the accommodation unit has been checked.
We do not accept bank cheques.
CANCELLATIONS can be made by e-mail, letter or fax 30 days before your arrival date and 50% of the deposit will be refunded. No refund is available to those who interrupt their stay regardless of the cause of cancellation and to those who cancel 0 to 29 days before their arrival date. The reservation period must be paid in full in the event of late arrival or early departure.
LATE ARRIVALS. Fully paid accommodation will be held for 24 hrs from the day your holiday was due to commence, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Resort. If you have not arrived within 24 hrs of the planned arrival date or contacted the Resort to confirm when you will arrive, we will assume that the booking is cancelled and the total cost will be forfeited.
The rates of the apartments are valid for the accommodation unit, regardless of the number of occupants. The number of occupants may not exceed the amount stated at time of booking. Extra beds are only available for the 3 roomed apartments, please ask for this at the time of booking. Extra hire charges are to be paid on arrival.
The bilocale (2 roomed) and trilocale (3 roomed) accommodation units have their own kitchenette equipped with cooker and fridge, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery.
Non-stick pans, coffee pots, table linen, tea towels and towels are not provided and bed linen is available for hire at € 10.00 per person per change.
Visitors from outside. Any unauthorized persons found in the Resort maybe asked to leave immediately. We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the premises.
We will normally only accept bookings from families and couples.
We do not accept liability for items lost or left behind in the apartment on your departure.
A safe is available at the reception for € 3,00 per day; opening times are from 12:00 to 13:00 and 17:00 to 18:00.
Silence is requested from 24.00 to 7.00 and from 14.00 to 16.00.